Active Promotion of ICPS in all the Districts of Assam (APIDA) Round- I
The State Child Protection Society in collaboration with the District Child Protection Units has undertaken an initiative to implement the scheme in its true spirit. But experience has shown that there is a long way to go in order to make visible the mentioned flagship scheme at the district level/ remotest corner of the state so that people avail the services available under the scheme & can contribute towards the creation of a protective environment for all the children in the state.
The State Child Protection Society with support from UNICEF, Assam in collaboration with the District Child Protection Unit (DCPUs) has performed various activities for creating awareness through “Active Promotion of ICPS in all the Districts of Assam (APIDA) Round- I”.
- To raise awareness among the people about the different services under the ICPS Scheme
- To raise awareness about the different structures available under ICPS
- To campaign towards creating a safe environment for all Children
- To encourage general public to come forward & take help of the different authorities under ICPS to prevent violence against children.
- To mobilize public support for fighting child marriage, child trafficking and to improve child sex ratio and gender sensitivity.
- Developing Hoardings & install in front of DC Office/ Market Places etc.
- Distribution of Posters on ICPS (Services & Structures) in all Police Stations/ Panchayat Offices/ Block Offices / Anganwadi Centres/ PHCs/ District Courts
- Make informative Leaflets /Brochures on ICPS and distributing in schools/colleges.